People in caves could not carry out the attack.
- This racist comment ignores the education and
training of the terrorists. Bin Laden graduated from
college a civil engineer and some of the terrorists are
out of college
- You don't need government help or a university
degree to scare passengers into thinking you have a bomb
- You don't need government help to turn off an
airliner transponder and hide among hundreds of other
airliners in the area
It's the first time in history a steel frame high-rise
- It is not the first time a steel structure collapsed
- It's also the first time in history an airliner
rammed into a steel hi-rise building built like the
towers (Tube in a Tube design)
- It's the first time in history a steel framed
building built like Building 7 (Con Ed substation in the
lower floors and a cantilever column core) was hit by
another steel framed building.
- unprotected steel collapsed within 2 1/2 hours in
Madrid fire without being hit by anything
They collapsed into their own footprint
- The floors of the towers fell straight down while
the perimeter columns leaned out
- These buildings could not collapse any other way due
to the design of the building. It was not a solid block.
Explosives were placed in the building during weekend
- Controlled demolition of much smaller buildings take
- The power down can not be verified by any reliable
A fireman said there were only two small fires in the
- The fireman was on the 78th floor, the lowest of the
- A wingtip was the only part of the airliner which
entered the 78th floor.
- The 78th floor is a skylobby which wouldn't have
much to burn
- The fires above the 78th floor had heavier fires
which followed the fuel/combustibles.
- If there were only two small fires on the 78th floor
just before collapse, it only agrees with the NIST
report. Cooling trusses contracted and pulled the columns in
because the fires moved to other areas.
The Madrid and Caracas tower fires lasted much longer yet
those steel framed buildings never collapsed completely
- Neither building had the tube in a tube design used
at the WTC
- Unlike the towers, both buildings had their steel columns
encased in concrete
- The steel which was not protected with concrete in
the Madrid towers also collapsed early on just like in
The towers were built to withstand more than one
- The NIST never said the impact collapsed the towers
- The towers DID withstand the impact. It was a
combination of fire, impact damage and lack of
fireproofing over the steel in the impact levels which
collapsed the towers.
Ex UL employee (Underwriters Laboratory) Kevin
Ryan says UL certified the steel of the towers which did not
fail during testing for the NIST
- UL does not certify steel. They certify assemblies
which included fireproofing on the steel
- Kevin Ryan worked as a water tester and did not have
anything to do with the collapse investigation
- Mr. Ryan was let go from UL because he was making
false statements about the company
- The steel assembly with 1/2 inch fireproofing was
rated for only 45 minutes.
- UL never tested steel assemblies without
The towers lease owner was being forced to remove
asbestos from the towers. It would have cost him billions
of dollars to remove it all.
- The towers only had asbestos up to the 38th floor of
- Asbestos does not need to be removed, only sealed
with a spray on sealer.
The towers were white elephants and never reached
- The towers were at full occupancy at least since
February of 2001. It was at 90% in 1998.
The photos and videos of the bowed columns were due to
- Light refracts differently in different angles. It
would be impossible for light to bend in refraction in
exactly the same way on every camera and video lens
regardless of angle
- The bow was only on one side of each building. Why
didn't it refract around the whole building if it was a
product of heat?
- Videos show the violent pull in of the columns at
the beginning of global collapse. It would be impossible
for it to be refracted light
The NIST changed their mind and said the buildings did
- The NIST never said pancaking caused the global
- The NIST was talking about what they investigated
which was the collapse initiation. The collapse did not
start by pancaking
- There is photographic evidence of pancaking on
ground zero which happened after collapse initiation
Silverstein said he "pulled" building 7. Pull is
demolition terminology for blowing up the building
- "Pull" is not demolition terminology for blowing up
- Building 6 was literally pulled with cables which is
why they said "We're about to pull building 6" in a PBS
- Silverstein say "they" made the decision and not
- They made the decision to pull the rescue operation
- The fire commander's statements agree with
- Many firefighters said they were pulled away from
building 7 because they feared the building would
Building 7 only had a few small fires.
- Building 7's south side was covered by smoke for
most of the event.
- Firefighters said the building's south side showed
fires on multiple floors
- Firemen said the building was "fully involved"
Building 7 had no or little structural damage
- The firefighters put a transit on the building and
concluded the building was going to collapse
- There was a very large gash in the building which
ran from the top floor to at least the tenth floor
- Firemen said there was a 10 story hole in the middle
of the building
The towers fell at free fall/near free fall speed
- In every video and photo you can see the perimeter
columns far outpacing the collapse.
- The building took over 12-16 seconds to completely
collapse. The actual event was covered by debris so no
one can say for sure. One rare video has the south tower
collapsing at about 22 seconds.
- Conspiracy theorists cut their videos out when the
perimeter columns hit the ground and not the building.
Molten Steel found weeks after the collapse
indicates the use of thermite.
- No one has scientifically proven the molten
substance was steel. Can even be molten glass coating
steel or an aluminum mixed with something else
- Steel can burn/oxidize and would explain red hot
- The photo of firemen over a glowing hole in the
ground cannot be molten steel. The heat would have been
too great for the firemen
- Thermite cannot cut columns without large canisters
all around the column
- No demolition in history ever had steel glow for
- Thermite needs another primary charge to set it off.
It would have exploded during impact explosion
- The amount of thermite needed to collapse the tower
would have been massive. (Tons) Impossible to hide.
A Thermite reaction is seen flowing from a window
in the south tower before it collapsed.
- The size of the flow would mean tons of thermite was
in that corner of the building. Impossible to hide
- The flow turned grayish as it fell to the ground,
more like aluminum
- The flow was seen only from one window which happen
to be where the majority of the aluminum plane would
have come to rest
- The molten flow changed its direction with the
sagging floor. Thermite doesn't walk
- A UPS system on the 81st floor can account for the
Squibs were seen coming from the buildings
- Because of the 'tube in a tube' design, each tower
was about 95% air. Each story had an acre worth of floor
space. The air from each story was compressed during the
collapse. The air had to go someplace; out the window
space, in staircases, down elevator shafts or other
mechanical conduits. The compressed air is called
- Firemen who survived the collapse in the buildings
core felt the overpressure strong enough to push them
down the stairs. They called it a "hurricane wind".
- None of the so called "Squibs" could be seen before
the collapse, which is evidence the collapse caused the
- Other very heavy equipment could have fallen down
open elevator shafts (Elevators and motors, etc...) and
rammed into floors blowing out windows on the floors and
expelling ceiling tile debris.
- The amount of these so called squibs are
much smaller than would be expected in a controlled
demolition, where charges are used on almost every
- Videos show squibs working in reverse from
an explosive blast. The amount of ejected debris
increases as the collapse progresses. Explosives don't
work that way. Energy in an explosive is released almost
instantly and would not get stronger over time.
- What some say are squibs as building 7 collapses is
nothing more than previously damaged exterior panels
flapping about on a poor resolution internet video.
People heard explosions indicating explosives
- Each floor had about an acre of 3" - 4 " concrete flooring. The
sound of that plus office furniture and equipment collapsing on an office below would make
a very loud boom.
- Steel snapping under tension would make a very loud
- Large transformers exploding in the building would
make a very loud boom.
- Large oil filled transformers exploding from the
fire in WTC 7 could account for explosions heard in the
building before collapsing
- Many of the people who said they heard explosions
also said they realized it was the building collapsing
causing the sound.
- Even bodies hitting the ground sounded like
explosions to some people.
- Some say "It was like" before saying what they
- People generally try to describe something hard to
describe by saying it's like something most people know.
Like the sound of a hurricane is often described as a
freight train by survivors.
- You would expect a few people who are under attack
by terrorists to think a loud boom is an explosive going
"Scholars" say the collapse of the towers
- None of the conspiracy "scholars" have
passed a peer reviewed paper in a respected scientific
journal saying the collapse of the towers was
- Many peer reviewed papers have been passed in
respected scientific journals saying the towers
collapsed from impact and fire alone.
- The few scholars who say they are
structural engineers and are conspiracy theorists are
not working in the field.
- Dr. Fetzer wrote books on JFK and moon landing
- Prof. Jones was a physicist who worked on cold
fusion and not structural or civil engineering.
- Prof. Judy Woods was a dental engineer and did not
have a job in structural engineering.
- Gordon Ross is not a structural engineer. None of
his so called "papers" have passed peer review by a
respected scientific journal. He hasn't made a single
attempt in a respected journal.
- The scholars for 9/11 truth
created their own journal which has no impact to the
scientific community and is created by and for the
conspiracy theorist community.
- Conspiracy theorists haven't tried to pass a
peer reviewed paper in a respected scientific journal.
This proves they have little faith in their own work.
- Structural engineers in Jones own university call
his hypothesis "very unreliable".
Dr. Steven Jones says he found evidence of controlled
demolition on Ground Zero in the form of Sulfur and Iron
Spheres in the dust sample.
- Sulfur is found in gypsum board
- Iron Spheres come from flyash found in structural
printer toner, torch-cutting of steel beams as part of
the cleanup, aircraft impact, collapse,
- The iron-rich content of all dust samples was
between 0.1 and 1.3%. Not high enough to suggest it came from large amounts
of melted steel.
- Could have
been there before collapse created during the
construction of of one of the many buildings in NY.
Spheres could be created by oxidation or chemical
reactions during moderate office fires.
They would only need a handful of people to pull it
- They would have needed thousands for the conspiracy
story to be true
A large portion of the American population believe the
government planned 9/11
- The polls are worded in a way to conflate the
their incompetence with government involvement in 9/11.
- Only 4.2% believe the government blew up the towers.
26.5% believe the government let Bin Laden fly planes
into the building. That number is well below the 34% who
believe in UFO's
- If a large percentage of people believe the
conspiracy story then why doesn't it show when they
interrupt live events? Why no sympathy from the vast
majority in attendance?